Purpose of this Guide:
* Link to resources for research on teaching and learning for STEM (Science Technology Engineering and Mathematics) and SBE (Social, Behavioral and Economic Sciences)
- Suggested education article databases
- Journals that publish teaching research by discipline
- Recommended books
- Online resources
+ assessment tools
* Connect with librarians familiar with researching teaching and learning who are eager to help you
How to use this Guide:
* Many pages will have a "How to Use this Page" box with an explanation and/or suggestions for what resource to use as well as several resources
- For general and specific article/paper searching, go to the Article Database page
- For finding books for research or suggested books, go to the Books page
- For suggested journals, go to the Journals tab and its drop-down menu of categories
- For more resources, such as standards or repositories, go to the Online Resources tab and its drop-down menu of categories
Use Feedback to suggest titles, links, or make comments on how we can improve this guide
1101 University Ave.
608-262-2942 (reference desk)
MERIT Library (School of Education)
255 N. Mills St.
608-263-4750 (reference desk)
Steenbock Library (CALS)
550 Babcock Dr.
608-262-9635 (reference desk)
Wendt Commons Library (COE, AOS, Statistics, Comp. Sci.)
215 N. Randall Ave.
608-262-0696 (reference desk)